quarta-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2011

I almost screamed that i was needing you, you hesitated any possibilitie to call me...
I was hopefull that you'd show up
Even though i said no, i believed you were liking me ...
Why?
Simply because you're beauty, simply bacause i cant take my eyes of their ... simply because you bacame especial for me. And now, i like you more than before, simply because you leave.. It really hurts, but you're joking with the wrong girl. I wont play your game, so, yes.. Im out. I'm not weak, haha.. really. Im just smart enough to let you go, since you're dumb enough to leave me. Because you had nothing to loose. My heart was broken, you told me you wouldn't hurt him, why you're so fucking lier?! please, desapear, now, because tomorrow i'll ask you to back for me.....

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário