domingo, 20 de março de 2011

With you, boy.

Is just the way i am. I'm independent, not cold (i'm too warm)! But i'm like a butterfly, i need to fly sometimes, but i like the caterpillar life too. You just need to see, in wich moment i am, but if you can't, i'm not so complicated, maybe i'll tell you...Then you'll just need to respect my freedom, is nothing impossible to deal, face this like a part of the conquest. I'm also not that complicated... I swer, if you love me is already enough for me. You see, i'm not asking for attention all the times (but of course; i 'd like), i'm not prohibiting you to see other girls (but nothing about ex, please! They're always a problem...) i'm just asking you to understand my soul, like i'll try to understand you too. It's just about respect. If you respect, you can love. If the respect ends up, the love goes with him... Don't let the love go, don't let me go. I like so much to stay here, with you...

Cindy Lobo

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário