quinta-feira, 31 de março de 2011

A (stupid) letter for u.

No more lies, here i begin tellin you all the things i'd like to tell someday; I won't hide what i feel, no more, no more, cuz all the times i shut up to hide something, to dont make u cry, to dont make u feel hurt, to dont make u cry... I had a lot of reasons to destroy u, but i tryed to believe in every word, even with everybody whispering on my ear: "He dont worth it". I stayed on the road with you, for you. So you simply fled, left me... there. Alone, when i only went for u. U should think this funny, but look guy, i thought you was a man, not a guy, not a child. Grow up, because the most horrible thing in that ridiculous history is that i'm still here, i walked a little but i cant keep doing this without your laugh, without your outbreaks...... I'm gettin like others that u left, but i still have to much to live and you're just chacin... So my prefer boy, change and come to see me again because i've been missing you more than you do but less than you think.

Love, Cindy Lobo.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário